Tuesday, December 25, 2007

my best prank

i have done many pranks in my life like...remove leads from ppl's pencil,hide ppl's stuff....etc..

but,yesterday...revenge took after me...

a 12 year old guy kept on prank calling my ma!!!

so,i decided 2 prank call him back on the spot!!!

my mum told me,dun waste ur time now,do it when u r just 'bout 2 sleep

last night,i went 2 this christmas eve party at my fren's house,so i came back real late

i was about 2 sleep at 3.a.m..

then i remembered 'bout d prank

i called the mean old boy...

1st call,no answer..

but d 2nd one was answered by d boy...

he said :'harlo??' in a sleep tune..

i gave no answer..

instead, i played the spongebob squarepants entrance song..the:oooooooooo who lives in a pineapple

under the sea....one..

at 'bout the:if nautical nonsence is sumthing u wish part,he hung up..

dat was the best prank i ever did..

No comments: